It is normal that around 50 hair per day are shed from the scalp . But, when hair loss becomes significant, then it is time to worry. The hair that is shedding usually comes back . But in some cases, it sort of leads to permanent baldness . So it has to be identified at the earliest , diagnosed and treated before things turn out to cause permanent balding . Hair Loss Treatment not only takes hair away but can also affect the confidence and looks of a person which can be very depressing.
Platelet-rich plasma (PRP) is a non-surgical procedure for hair regrowth, best used for treating thinning hair which slows or stops the progression of hair loss. The procedure is evidence based and proven through medical research.
PRP treatment can tackle both male and female pattern thinning and alopecia as it encourages the growth of existing hair follicles, making your hair appear fuller and healthier. It is therefore the most natural & scientific way to stimulate hair growth. It is done post hair transplantation without fail to promote growth of new follicles.
At 4 Senses Clinic PRP treatment is performed after a full and thorough diagnosis to understand the real situation. It helps to heal your body by regenerating the blood cells which stimulates hair growth. It provides you with a naturally growing full head of hair; it helps to return your self-esteem and confidence.
How Platelet rich plasma (PRP) works
Apart from red blood cells and white blood cells, our blood also contains cells known as platelets. these platelets have enormous growth factors loaded in them. (Few growth factors to mention are - Vascular Endothelial Growth Factor, Platelet derived growth factor , Insulin Like Growth Factor Epithelial Growth Factor). Platelet rich plasma is concentrated plasma that contains approximately five times the number of platelets found in normal circulating blood.
Platelet rich plasma is prepared by discarding the RBCs .This platelet concentrate is activated and is injected into the scalp, where the growth factors present in platelets help to stimulate the hair follicles by providing enormous nutrition.
How PRP helps in hair restoration ?
- PRP prolongs the Anagen ( growth) phase of hair follicles.
- Growth factors potentially stimulate the follicle of thin hair and make it grow thicker .
- It promotes the growth of new blood vessels around treated hair follicles which help to stimulate new hair growth.
- PRP causes Cellular proliferation, matrix synthesis & collagen synthesis. This helps in Natural wound healing & hair re growth.
Factors affecting Platelet Rich Plasma results
- The quantity of blood drawn - More the blood drawn , more the plasma we get which in turn has more platelets and more growth factors . Thus providing better, faster and long lasting results.
- The blood drawn has to be spun in centrifugation machines at a specific revolutions per minute for specific time at specific temperature to extract good number of platelets.
- The PRP thus extracted should be activated and injected with in specific time into the scalp.
- The process of injection has to be done by an experienced Doctor - Particular quantity to be injected at particular depth at particular angle at specific distances to obtain the best results.
- Around 6 sittings of PRP at monthly intervals will be done. The results start to appear only after 1 or 2 sittings and will be prominent by 3rd sitting onwards .
- The best part is - Each and every step of the procedure will be done by doctors only unlike else where. So we guarantee the results.
Downtime and recovery
PRP is a day care procedure which takes around 45 mins to 1 hour. You can drive or ride back immediately after procedure and return to your normal activity. You may shower/ shampoo/ condition hair normally just several hours after the treatment. No harsh chemical colouring or perming treatments should be performed for at least 48 hours.
If your are looking for really effective and result oriented hair re growth treatments, PRP therapy is the best treatment option for you. 4 Senses is the one stop solution for all your skin and hair concerns in Bangalore.Here Doctors have mastered the skill & are very well experienced in doing PRP. They have performed PRP to more than thousands of patients and have achieved great results. And they will properly diagnose the root cause of the problem and present patients with the various options as per their expectations and explain its likely results. For Doctor’s Appointment Contact Call: 6366494494