Micro-pigmentation of eyebrow is a semi permanent method to restore the original natural appearance of eyebrows, adjust their shape and volume, add thickness or completely restore areas of missing hair. The color can also be adjusted in matching with the original eyebrow hair color, which results in a realistic look and feel. Micropigmentation creates the background and fill the parts of the eyebrows that look empty so that a full and complete look is achieved. The 3D effect gives it an added realistic end result.
Beard and Moustache Pigmentation
Beard and Moustache pigmentation is to create an artistic design around the patches of the beard or mustache on places where it is hard to grow hair. Beard and moustache micropigmentation can be done on patchy beards or to create an entire natural beard of stubble density on the entire face or part of the face for those with issues growing facial hair or those with no hair growth.
Who can go through Pigmentation Treatment
- Patient who are not allergic to getting tattoos or medical procedures involved in the tattooing.
- Males who grow uneven beard or moustache and want to create artificial looks to complete the beard area.
- Males who have very less hair growth on their mustache and beard area.
- Males suffering from Alopecia.
- Males who have hair loss due to medical conditions, cancer treatment, burns, scar.
Patient can go back to usual life back as soon as the operative procedures are complete and not wait for any further healing or another medical factor to affect daily lifestyle depending on the skin condition.
At 4 Senses Clinic, doctors are experienced in skin and scalp micropigmentation. For more information on micro pigmentation visit us.For Doctor’s Appointment Contact Call: 6366494494