Who can get a hair transplant ?
Hair loss has become a very common problem for both male and females in their 2nd - 3rd decades of life. It sooner or later causes baldness if not taken proper care in the initial stages. Hair loss might also occur due to genetic elements, hormonal imbalance, thyroid ailment, nutrition deficiency etc. We prefer to do hair transplantation - if the patient is not responding to medical line of treatments (like tablets, minoxidil, PRP, Mesotherapy etc) even after using it for a long duration and also in those where the baldness has already set in . We have done hair transplantation for all genders (males, females, transgenders), and people aged between 19 to 68 years of age successfully in our clinic.
Some of the indications for hair transplantation surgery are -
- Androgenetic alopecia or male pattern baldness in men
- Female baldness
- Scarring alopecia due to any injury or trauma, accidents, infections of scalp etc
- Eyebrow reconstruction
- Beard reconstruction
- Moustache reconstruction
FUE V/s FUT surgery in Bangalore ?
FUT stands for Follicular Unit Transfer. In FUT hair restoration surgery, a strip of flesh is removed from the donor area of the head. The follicular units are then removed from the strip of flesh and then implanted on to the recipient site.
A permanent linear scar at the donor site and invasive nature of procedure would not make a patient comfortable to undergo FUT technique.
FUE stands for Follicular Unit Extraction. FUE is less invasive compared to FUT and patients hardly have a down time. With the use of 0.8 and 0.9mm punches, the marks that appear in the donor area are cosmetically negligible. For patients with poor donor area (rear aspect of scalp) , body hair (beard and chest hair) can be extracted by FUE method. Also for selective extraction of single hair for eyebrows and eye lash transplantation, FUE is better than FUT.
Ultimately the final outcome depends on the donor area of the patient and maintenance post transplantation.
Technique or type of hair transplantations
Based on the technique of transplantation, the cost also varies. There are following major
- Follicular Unit Transfer - FUT
- Follicular Unit Extraction - FUE
- Non shave technique - NST
- Strip shave technique - SST
What is the success rate or guarantee of hair transplantation at 4 senses, Bangalore?
At 4 senses clinic, Bangalore we perform scar less FUE technique, non shave technique and strip shave technique of hair transplantation. Success of hair transplantation surgery depends on several factors like -
- Donor area quality and hair genetics of the patient.
- Quality of surgery - how the grafts are handled at the time of extraction and implantation.
- Experience and qualification of the performing surgeon.
- Proper maintenance of the implanted follicles by the patient.
We, at 4 senses have Dr Ashwin Budihal, a leading dermato surgeon in Bangalore, who has performed more than 2,250 cases and is one of the best in South India. When it comes to creating a natural hairline and giving a great density. He has an excellent success rate, since the procedure is done by the Doctor himself, making sure none of the follicles are damaged or crushed. Doctor will inject Growth factor complex at the time of implantation, which will boost the growth of follicles. This helps in achieving the results faster and thicker hair and last longer. We proudly say that we have greater than 98% results every time.
Best results in hair transplantation Bangalore ?
At 4 Senses Clinic, Hair Transplant and Hair Restoration surgeons have extensive experience in treating Male Pattern Baldness and female Pattern Baldness with the minimally-invasive, no scar, no stitch technique known as FUE (Follicular Unit Extraction). Hair Transplantation by both Non Shaving Technique and Shaving technique are performed in our hospital.
Our Hair Transplant surgeons have a world class reputation and have perfected their hair implant techniques to offer you natural looking, densely packed hair and implanting them in the direction your hair grows.
The Doctors have been treating patients for over 10 years, we are proud of ourselves on our results, service and aftercare, and hence we have the highest rating in this field.
Hair Transplantation Cost in Bangalore ?
There are many factors which affect the cost of hair transplantation. Before undergoing hair transplantation you should be aware of certain factors. Few to mention are:
Qualification of the Hair Transplantation Surgeon
First and the most important factor is the qualification of hair transplantation surgeon. Safety and results are guaranteed when it is done by a qualified surgeon. Hair transplantation is done by a Dermato surgeon or a plastic surgeon. They have proper knowledge about the anatomy and science behind the surgery. They undergo training in hair transplantation surgery and aesthetic medicine in their academic carrier. Since it’s a surgery done on your scalp, make sure to know the qualification of the doctor.
Experience of the Hair Transplantation Surgeon
The next important factor is to see how many surgeries the doctor has performed. An experienced surgeon can make the results look completely natural and give great density.It is always better to choose the experienced surgeon who has done good number surgeries.
Number of Grafts used and grades of baldness
Before hair transplantation, Surgeon will examine the scalpand calculate the total number of grafts needed to cover the baldness. Larger the baldness- More the number of grafts to be implanted – more the time and efforts put in by the team – more the sterile punches and materials used – more the cost.
Technique used in Hair Transplantation
Hair Transplantation technique is another factor where transplantation cost will be calculated. There is two methods where hair transplantation can be done ie, FUE and FUT. Here it’s completely the way of extracting the hair and implanting. In FUT technique , the strip of tissues will be extracted and implanted on recipient area where as In FUE Technique , the hair follicule is extracted from grafts very carefully and implanted in recipient area. As grafts are very important.The experienced hair transplantation doctor will do procedure carefully to avoid wastage of grafts.
The procedure room and clinic should follow the state of art technique. Where the required equipments and proper guidelines need to be followed.
Advantages and disadvantages of hair transplantation
- No scars or minimal scars – Advanced FUE technique where motorized punching machines with narrow diameter punches are used to extract follicles from the donor area. This reduces the scarring at the donor area. And there will be no scars at the site of implantation as well. This allows an aesthetic and natural finish, which is beneficial for those persons with very short hair and can not hide the scars.
- Faster healing – If the procedure is performed properly under aseptic precautions , there will be no chances of infections and the lesions heal faster.
- No downtime – Once you have undergone the FUE transplant, you can resume to your daily activities from the immediate next day, because the treatment has faster recovery.
- Useful to repair scars from previous treatments – Those who have had some bad results with hair treatment and have incurred visible scars, FUE transplant may be used as a method to repair scars on the scalp.
- Ideal for tight scalps – Some scalps are very narrow and do not allow the application of other treatments. In these cases, the FUE is an ideal choice for these cases.
- Finer hair up to the neck – FUE hair transplant is designed to promote the growth of thinner hair up to the hairline in order to get a more natural look in terms of hair growth.
- Long duration of procedure – Since the FUE method involves implanting follicles one by one, the process is much more laborious. So the sessions take a long time to complete, depending on the baldness that needs to be covered.
- You may need to shave the total area – In some cases, it is necessary that the scalp is completely shaved, so that more number follicles can be extracted. However men with long hair and females can undergo non shave technique, where there is no need to trim the hair.
Are there any Side effects after Hair transplantation?
If performed by a qualified surgeon, the side effects are rarely seen. That is why it is always important to see the qualification and experience of the performing doctor. There are several instances where people have developed bad infections of scalp, have had nerve related damages, got horrible transplantation results and even lost their lives during transplantation. These are common when an unqualified person performs the surgery. Though some side effects are inevitable, a qualified surgeon will be trained enough to handle them and treat them .
Remember - Don’t opt for low cost transplantation centers without knowing the qualification of the person who performs the surgery. It can turn out to be very expensive later on! It’s your body, it’s your health and not a Garments showroom with discount sales going on! Health and life once gone, you can't get back. Don’t fall for cheap advertisement tricks!
How to find the best clinic for the best hair transplantation in Bangalore?
Hair transplantation surgery is a speciality field of medical science done after post graduation in Dermatology. This means a well qualified Dermato Surgeon or Plastic surgeon, having a good experience would be the only appropriate person to perform this procedure flawlessly without any complications. Once you have made a decision to undergo a hair transplantation procedure, you must choose the best hair transplant doctor rather than looking out for cheap or lesser priced clinics or advertisements .
REMEMBER - This is a surgical procedure on your head. Do not risk your life by undergoing the procedure without knowing the qualification of the performing surgeon. There are a lot of people out there regretting their mistakes.
There are many different aspects that are important and help you to determine the leading hair transplant clinic that you must follow as below:
Best Medical Staff
The best hair transplant clinic shall contain the qualified doctors with particular standard. They must be certified by the Health Ministry and Society of Hair Restoration Surgery. You must ensure that a doctor himself will perform the hair transplant surgery and not any other lesser qualified specialists. Doctors must also have high experience and qualifications in the field of hair transplantation.The medical staff must take care of the patients and stand up to their expectations.
The leading clinic will provide you a set of before and after photos of the previously operated patients with successful results. You must make sure that the patients are satisfied with their appearance and hair growth.
You should check the website of the hair transplant clinic, as it will showcase the efficiency of the clinic. The site must not only offer advertisements but also provide useful medical information to the people.
The best clinic for hair transplant must be certified by the Health Ministry. Also the clinic should display certificates of the Doctors and their memberships.
The Latest Techniques
You must verify that the clinic always keeps up with the global technology and it has the latest techniques in harvest and implanting the hair follicles that are suitable for everyone such as follicles unit extraction (FUE), direct hair implant (DHI) etc. The clinic should also use the latest device for harvesting follicles such as micromotor that reduce the pain. The qualified doctor will choose the best method according to the patient’s condition.
Which is the best Hair transplantation clinic in Bangalore ?
4 Senses clinic, Bangalore, has the doctors specialised in treating Skin & Hair, Ear , Nose and Throat related diseases. The hair transplantation surgery team we have is one of the most experienced in the entire South India. We have performed more than 2,000 cases with exceptional results and absolutely nil complications till date. A numerous celebrity actors, sports stars, politicians , business tycoons are our clients. We understand that alopecia (baldness) and thinning of hair can result in loss of self-confidence and can also cause anxiety and depression. Hair transplantation is one solution for baldness problems. FUE hair transplantation at 4 Senses is the best option for hair restoration if you don’t choose to be bald. The procedure is done by Dr Ashwin Budihal himself along with his experienced team. He is known to give the best hairline and density in this aspect.
A qualified and experienced hair transplantation surgeon Dr Ashwin Budihal performing non-invasive, safe, painless, non scarring surgery with short recovery time - what more can you ask for when it comes to Hair restoration surgery ? It is important to remember to have realistic expectations from the hair transplant procedure. The results from the treatment will take 3 months to start and will be long-lasting. Be ready to look 10 years younger . Go, face the world with confidence.
How to take care after transplantation? / Post operative care after transplantation.
- New blood vessels develop in the initial 72 to 96 hours over the recipient site and this period is very crucial for the newly implanted grafts.
- Spray Normal saline once an hour whenever awake for 4 days.
- Take antibiotics, pain killers, oral steroid as advised for 5 days.
- Wash donor area after a day of procedure with baby shampoo and Luke warm water.
- Massage forehead for 5 minutes for 5 days to avoid swelling.
- Don’t touch recipient area / don't wear caps – for a week.
- No alcohol, smoking, aspirin tablets – 1 week.
- Wash recipient area with baby shampoo after a week.
- Avoid sun exposure and dust for a while - About 1 week.
- Avoid exercises, power yoga, cardio, swimming for a month.
At 4 Senses Clinic, we have a qualified and experienced trichologist and hair transplantation surgeon Dr. Ashwin Budihal. He is an expert in the field of trichology and hair transplantation since 10 years and treated more than 10,000 patients with different scalp and hair related disorders successfully. He has performed more than 2,250 cases of hair transplantation. He is a member of Hair restoration surgeons of India. Dr Ashwin Budihal will examine the scalp thoroughly and treat the condition with utmost care. He will also tell you how to prevent further recurrence of the condition with proper guidance. .For Doctor’s Appointment Contact Call: 6366494494