Mesotherapy is a non-surgical, painless technique where multiple tiny injections of growth factors or vitamins or medicines are delivered into the mesodermal layer of tissue under the skin, to promote growth of a tissue. Mesotherapy is also called skin needling, facial needling or medical needling. In mesotherapy a growth factor is injected into the middle layers of skin. Thus by delivering the growth factor at the target site, the medicine works with full potential and shows fabulous results. This growth factor mesotherapy is used for hair regrowth, skin brightening, scar reduction etc.
Growth factors are natural proteins capable of stimulating cellular growth, proliferation and differentiation. They maintain skin's smooth, firm, healthy appearance. Growth factor serums are a cocktail of growth factors, moisturizers, peptides, aminoacids and vitamins.
Growth factor Mesotherapy is designed to
Restore the normal growth cycle of hair follicles with growth factors that achieve maximum penetration and benefits to the scalp --- Anti hair fall growth factor
Brighten the skin tone, smooth, soften, firm, tone elasticity and to improve the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and overall skin texture --- Skin brightening growth factor
Work on skin hyperpigmentation, scars on the face --- Skin Rejuvenation growth factor.
Mesotherapy is useful for wide range of skin issues like
- Skin tightening
- Dull skin
- Loss of volume
- Cellulite reduction lines and wrinkles
- Fat removal from the face, arms, thighs, stomach, hips, and legs
Benefits and Results of Mesotherapy
- It works fine for all skin types safely.
- It is non-surgical and minimally invasive.
- It will deliver an overall skin rejuvenation.
- It will prevent wrinkles and rejuvenates and revives dull, tired looking skin.
- It increase the firmness and elasticity of the skin.
- It improve the skin’s complexion and radiance.